ZRT Heavy Metals and Essential Elements Test
Getting too much, and sometimes too little, of various elements can impact our health. Understanding your heavy metal and essential element levels, as well as your thyroid levels, can help you take the next steps in protecting your health. This testing should be considered by anyone who: smokes, has exposure to private well water or aging pipes, is concerned about tainted foods, has mercury dental work, lives in an older home or near an industrial area, or has thyroid-related health issues.
This test measures iodine, bromine, selenium, lithium, magnesium, copper, zinc, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.
- Comprehensive Toxic & Essential Elements Profile – $229
- (Dried Urine: I, Se, Br, Li, As, Cd, Hg, Crtn Blood Spot: Hg, Cd, Pb, Zn, Cu, Se, Mg)
- Toxic & Essential Elements – Blood Spot Profile – $129
- Toxic & Essential Elements – Dried Urine Profile – $129
- Rare Elements Profile (Dried Urine: Gd, Tl, U, Crtn) – $80
- Iodine Panel (Iodine, Creatinine) – $80