The NasoNeb System is the fast, convenient solution for a drug delivery to the nasal and paranasal sinus cavities.
- The NasoNeb Nasal Nebulizer is the only low volume, high concentration delivery system available backed by peer-reviewed scientific data.
- Unlike previous delivery devices adapted from pulmonary nebulizers that generate small particles targeting the lungs, the NasoNeb System delivers large particles that are readily filtered by the nose to ensure a large percentage of medication is delivered to the target organ and that no drug is delivered to the lungs. These particles are delivered via a positive pressure airstream that coats the whole sino-nasal cavity with the medication. 1, 2
- Post-operative sinus surgery patients with recurrent nasal polyps
- Post-sinus surgery patients with chronic nasal crusting and infection
- Patients with infections who are not candidates for sinus surgery
- Patients with anosmia and other rhinologic conditions
- Patients suffering from recalcitrant allergic rhinitis
The NasoNeb Nasal Nebulizer is the only system backed by a peer-reviewed article showing enhanced, high concentration deposition throughout the nasal and paranasal sinus cavities.
You have a choice in drug delivery systems; choose the only system that is backed by peer-reviewed science.
1 Manes RP, Tong L, Batra PS. – Prospective evaluation of aerosol delivery by a powered nasal nebulizer in the cadaver model – Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2011; 1:366 – 337
2 Yuri M. Gelfand, MD; Samer Fakhri, MD; Amber Luong, MD, PhD; Seth J. Isaacs, MD & Martin J. Citardi, MD: – A Comparative Study of the Distribution of Normal Saline Delivered by Large Particle Nebulizer vs. Large Volume/Low Pressure Squeeze Bottle – 56th Annual Meeting of the American Rhinologic Society, September 25, 2010, page 38
Get More Info
Call (888) 963-9923 or fill out the form.