Nationally Accredited & Licensed In Multiple States
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.
Goals & Objectives
Fusion Specialty Pharmacy is dedicated to formulating creative, individualized, and compounded medications that can improve compliance, maximize the potential for therapeutic success and reduce the overall cost of healthcare. One of our goals is to offer a personalized service to our patients and help them understand their core ailment. This will allow us to work closely with their physicians and create a customized formulation. FSP will offer the personalized attention that the other pharmacies are unable to offer due to their business environment.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients. By preparing customized prescriptions, offering personal attention, and maintaining communication between physician and patient, we are able to accomplish this goal. We are dedicated to serving our community as trustworthy, highly trained health care professionals. We, as owners and local pharmacists, have spent years developing relationships within our community. Developing relationships is not only an important part of customer service, but it is an essential part of providing quality pharmaceutical care.
Private Education and Counseling
This personal attention will be offered at our private education and counseling room. Our patients will have the opportunity to personally speak with a knowledgeable pharmacist to fully understand how to use their customized prescription. Building personal attention has always been the hallmark of independent pharmacy practice. It is a level of service that protects the health, safety, and quality of life of patients, which we will provide to our consumers. A recent study has found that more than 85 percent of customers at independent pharmacies were satisfied or completely satisfied with their experience, compared with 58 percent of chain drugstore customers. Additionally, our goal is to provide our customers fast and friendly service, which lacks at most compounding pharmacies. These pharmacies lack the service we will provide because they are too busy filling other prescriptions and helping other people. They provide compounding as an additional service. We will focus on each individual patient as if they were the only patient there. We have over 20 years of superior customer service experience in difficult retail settings. We will provide free delivery for each compounded medication. We will be committed to providing the highest level of healthcare with a sense of urgency and accuracy while upholding the highest ethical standards and level of customer care. Medication safety will also be a priority at FSP. Our pharmacists will ensure that our products will be tested for quality assurance. Fusion Pharmacy will also verify that the medications being taken are the correct dosage, duration, and indication. Our advanced clinical staff will stay abreast to the patient’s complete medication history and facilitate any interventions with their physician. Working with physicians allows for the best pharmaceutical care.
Keys To Success
Implementing Our “Quality Care” Program, where Fusion Pharmacy assures:
- Quality Ingredients – Every ingredient Fusion uses in compounding medications are of the highest quality available. We use an independent laboratory to verify our products meet or exceed USP standards.
- Quality Staff – Fusion consists of highly trained pharmacists and certified technicians who are professionals in pharmacy compounding. Our quality staff is enthusiastic about improving the quality of life of our patients.
- Quality Formulations – Fusion ensures that every compound is precisely formulated and verified for quality and accuracy by an expert pharmacist in an aseptic environment.
- Quality Care – Fusion offers “Patient-Centered Pharmacy Care” where patients are the most important person in the healthcare system. They will receive quality comprehensive counseling regarding their prescription to increase compliance and improve health outcomes.
- Quality Facility – Fusion maintains detailed policies and procedures that assure our state-of-the-art facility maintains standards that meet or exceed U.S. Pharmacopeia <795> guidelines, while utilizing the finest and best quality equipment.
Fusion Specialty Pharmacy is a compounding leader in the community and seeks to build long-lasting relationships with physicians and patients. We work diligently to deliver a high-quality product to our patients. We actively work with insurance companies to encourage them to cover your prescription medications. We also offer free local delivery.
HIPAA Policy & Practice
Fusion Specialty Pharmacy is committed to protecting your privacy and understands the importance of safeguarding your personal health information. We have provided a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, which you can view online and you may also download or print a PDF copy.