Ethyl Alcohol 70%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only: hands
Keep away from fire or flame. Do not store above 105ºF.
When using this product
Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation and redness develop or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Use under adult supervision for children under 6. Not recommended for infants.
May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Deionized Water, PEG-6, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
There are no reviews yet.